TOP 10 | BOY-GIRL DUETS in The Voice - Buxrs.com
Published: 6 months ago By: Best of The Voice
By: Best of The VoicePublished: 6 months ago
2, 114, 638 views
0 Likes 0 Dislikes
The voice coaches are having a hard time choosing between these amazing talents! They all give it their all, knowing only one will go to the next round!
Who are your battle winners and who will you definitely steal? Let us know in the comments. 👇
🚨 This video features the following performances:
1. Jej Vinson and Beth Griffith-Manley sing “Jealous” by Labrinth
Jej wins, Beth gets stolen.
2. Mikayla Jade and Sheldon Riley sing “Diamonds” by Rihanna
Sheldon wins, Mikayla gets a wildcard.
3. Alessandro Rütten and Judith Jandl sing “Dusk Till Dawn” by Zayn
4. Ingeborg Walther and Elias Grimstad Salbu sing “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” by Meghan Trainor
5. Mo and Diamond sing “A Change Is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke
Mo wins, Diamond gets stolen.
6. Bram Houg and Silke van de Klundert sing “Wings” by Little Mix
Bram wins, Silke gets stolen.
7. Aydan Calafiore and Madi Krstevski sing “Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars
8. J’Dess and Chris Rio sing “More Than Words” by Extreme
Chris wins, J’Dess gets stolen.
9. Sepp and Shauni sing “Marvin Gaye” by Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor
Sepp wins, Shauni gets stolen.
10. Hrafnhildur Ýr Víglundsdóttir and Hjörtur Traustason sing “I Wanna Know What Love Is” by Foreigner
#TheVoice #BlindAuditions #BoyGirlBattles